An examination of this pamphlet should provide the following details:
- title St-Denis (front and back covers)
- publication date Fall/Winter 2009 (front cover)
- publisher information Distributed in the U.S.A. by Classic Elite Yarns www.classiceliteyarns.com
- other publication information Premier Issue (front and back covers), and Magazine (back cover)
Even though this resembles a pamphlet at first look, these clues mean we must treat this as a series or continuing resource. Also, it appears there will be more issues, and the title (thus far) seems to be uniform.
- Editor name Véronik Avery (title page)
- table of contents (title page) - items include pullovers, cardigans, accessories, jackets, shawls.
- Number of patterns 15 (title page)
Additional information not available in sample photographs:
- St-Denis Magazine in page footers.
- 65 pages
- 25 x 18 cm
- illustrations, color photographs
- written instructions, schematics, and colorwork charts
- Men's women's and children's garments; sizes are given in measurements, with some plus sizes available
A possible record for this pattern magazine would include the following:
006 s 245 00 $a St-Denis Magazine. 246 3_ $a St Denis 260 __ $b Distributed by Classic Elite Yarns. 300 __ $b ill. (some color) ; $c 25 cm. 362 1_ $a Began with Fall/Winter 2009 (Premier Issue). 490 1_ $a St-Denis Magazine 500 __ Title from caption. 520 __ Pattern range and sizes vary from issue to issue. Written instructions, some colorwork charts, and schematics included. 650 _0 $a Knitting $x Patterns $v Periodicals. 700 1_ $a Avery, Veronik.